With all the intramural combat in the presidential field, it’s time to take the long view, and find a mindset that not only wins, but wins others to the cause. This episode of Scott Ott Show is designed to encourage the frustrated and give hope to the downtrodden. Let me know if you like it, and share it with others too. Thanks.
I watched Sarah Palin’s whole speech endorsing Donald Trump, watched Trump’s whole speech at Liberty University and read Trump’s whole new book. I’ve got a whole lot to say about all of that, plus some tips from my own experience running for local office, in case you’re thinking of doing such a thing.
All of that and more on episode 15 of Scott Ott Show.
Originally streamed live on YouTube, January 14, 2016. Binge-watch Scott Ott Show.
President Obama’s executive orders, aiming to stem gun violence, have sparked panic, anger, and insults about his weeping from the Right. But is that a winning approach? In episode #13 of Scott Ott Show we lay out a practical plan for Congress to address the president’s proposals, and a way for you to win your neighbors to the cause of liberty?
We also talk about Ted Cruz taking a stand on ethanol subsidies, and why Mindy Kaling and her ilk put white men to shame in the paycheck category.
— Dear White People: a love letter
— George Soros reveals ISIS strategy
— Should we bomb Aladdin’s hometown, and then take in its refugees?
— Finding common ground with Bernie Sanders
— The end of Scott Ott’s washing machine saga
- Steve Harvey’s Miss Universe blunder made him my new hero.
- Stephen Colbert flounders while Jimmy Fallon flourishes. Illustration: Mandy Patinkin.
- Tina Fey is done apologizing for offensive jokes. Yay.
- Apple’s “hiding” offshore profits to avoid 40% U.S. tax. Let’s praise Tim Cook for this reasonable choice.
- Active shooter training is changing, and that’s good. Here’s why.
- What if your surrogate mother refuses to have an abortion?
All of this, plus, major appliance repair and Christmas singing on Scott Ott Show, Ep. 11, which originally streamed live on YouTube, December 22, 2015.
Topics on this episode…
- Christian college suspends prof who says Muslims worship same God as she does.
- How did Scott Ott come to Christ?
- Is Saudi Arabia’s new anti-terrorist Islamic military alliance a sham?
- Does the “Establishment” hate Ted Cruz because he’s a Constitutional crusader unafraid to go it alone, or mostly because he’s just a jerk at work?
Episode 10 of Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on YouTube, December 17, 2015.
Episode 9 of Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on December 10, 2015.
- Why character counts more than confidence in choosing a president.
- The apocalyptic Muslim prophesy that keeps President Obama from defeating ISIS.
- The weakest gun control argument ever just appeared as the first editorial in 95 years on the front page of The New York Times.
- Associate Justice Antonin Scalia’s common sense kindness toward Black college students labeled racism.
Is there an answer to the scourge of literal-Islamist attacks? This episode started with talk of the San Bernadino terrorist slaughter, gun control and prayer shaming…but it took an unplanned turn, and perhaps led to a real answer.
Episode 8 of Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on YouTube, December 3, 2015.
Originally streamed LIVE on YouTube, November 23, 2015
- Clock boy sues Irving, Texas and the school district.
- SNL uses Adele to have a very Liberal Thanksgiving
- How to keep the peace, with integrity at your family gathering.
- President Obama’s heartfelt Thanksgiving message to all Americans.