Topics on this show…
- Harriet Tubman on the $20, and Andrew Jackson off
- There’s no free speech in baseball. Schilling falls to thugocracy.
- The new ‘Trifecta’ at BillWhittle.com
- Passing of Prince
- RNC rules committee frozen by the mob
- Big GOP donors look downballot, rather than presidential
- Hillary coordinates with her PAC, but doesn’t want you packin’
- Bill Clinton shoots his mouth off at millenials.
A young feminist needs Hillary Clinton like a fish needs a bicycle, to paraphrase a saying popularized by former feminist icon Gloria Steinem. On episode #29 of Scott Ott Podcast, we talk with my 27-year-old Progressive daughter, Grace Barron-Martinez about Steinem’s awkward interview with comedian Bill Maher, and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s damnation of Grace and her fellow non-Hillaryites to a special place in Hell. What can Hillary do to turn the tide of youth, and especially young women, toward the one who would become the first female president?