If the United States bombs Agrabah, as many Republicans want, even more Democrats demand that the U.S. take in refugees from Agrabah. What can quell all of this partisan war over Aladdin’s fictional hometown? Hear the polling results, and what it means for the future of civic dialogue on this strange and humorous episode of Scott Ott Podcast (#20).
Billionaire progressive George Soros says that the Islamic State (ISIS), with help from the Republican Party wants you to hate your Muslim neighbor so he’ll join ISIS to prove that he’s not a terrorist. And they know just how to do it. Scott Ott Podcast (#19) wages intellectual (or at least, comical) jihad on this “extra-rational” argument, with a little help from Gilbert Gottfried, Yoda, Jackie Mason, and Woody Allen.
Episode #19 of Scott Ott Podcast contains audio excerpts from Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on YouTube December 28, 2015.
— Dear White People: a love letter
— George Soros reveals ISIS strategy
— Should we bomb Aladdin’s hometown, and then take in its refugees?
— Finding common ground with Bernie Sanders
— The end of Scott Ott’s washing machine saga
Saudia Arabia announced it formed a coalition of 34 nations to stand up to terror groups like ISIS that twist the peaceful religion of Islam into a non-stop warrior jihad. But in episode #11 of Scott Ott Podcast, we “wish upon a star” that were true, and explain why it isn’t.
This episode includes audio excerpts from Scott Ott Show, which streamed live on YouTube on December 17, 2015.
Topics on this episode…
- Christian college suspends prof who says Muslims worship same God as she does.
- How did Scott Ott come to Christ?
- Is Saudi Arabia’s new anti-terrorist Islamic military alliance a sham?
- Does the “Establishment” hate Ted Cruz because he’s a Constitutional crusader unafraid to go it alone, or mostly because he’s just a jerk at work?
Episode 10 of Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on YouTube, December 17, 2015.
Episode 9 of Scott Ott Show originally streamed live on December 10, 2015.
- Why character counts more than confidence in choosing a president.
- The apocalyptic Muslim prophesy that keeps President Obama from defeating ISIS.
- The weakest gun control argument ever just appeared as the first editorial in 95 years on the front page of The New York Times.
- Associate Justice Antonin Scalia’s common sense kindness toward Black college students labeled racism.