- Steve Harvey’s Miss Universe blunder made him my new hero.
- Stephen Colbert flounders while Jimmy Fallon flourishes. Illustration: Mandy Patinkin.
- Tina Fey is done apologizing for offensive jokes. Yay.
- Apple’s “hiding” offshore profits to avoid 40% U.S. tax. Let’s praise Tim Cook for this reasonable choice.
- Active shooter training is changing, and that’s good. Here’s why.
- What if your surrogate mother refuses to have an abortion?
All of this, plus, major appliance repair and Christmas singing on Scott Ott Show, Ep. 11, which originally streamed live on YouTube, December 22, 2015.