The Obama Justice Department threatens to cut school funding to North Carolina in retaliation for the state legislature’s decision to restrict public Ladies’ rooms to birth-females only. (I know, it sounds bizarre to even say it.) On episode #48 of Scott Ott Podcast, I take a question from listener Cheryl Twomey and boldly go where no man, or at least no Republican dares. You want freedom from our federal overlords? Here’s how to do it.
Topics on this show…
- Harriet Tubman on the $20, and Andrew Jackson off
- There’s no free speech in baseball. Schilling falls to thugocracy.
- The new ‘Trifecta’ at BillWhittle.com
- Passing of Prince
- RNC rules committee frozen by the mob
- Big GOP donors look downballot, rather than presidential
- Hillary coordinates with her PAC, but doesn’t want you packin’
- Bill Clinton shoots his mouth off at millenials.